What was the top news story in our area for 2013? Here are five nominees, in no particular order:
- The new Airport Road bridge opens
- Bridgewater College names a new president
- Generations Park (with skating rink) plans are announced
- Long-time community leader Roscoe Burgess loses battle with cancer
- March snows make up for lost time, providing a somewhat snowy winter after all
- Moths continue to fly into the street lights on summer nights (no, just kidding)
So, what was the top story? Vote in the poll box at the left!